Pebble Snarkitecture Edition
New York’s iconic design pioneers Snarkitecture have joined forces with OTHERWARE, the first introduction of a design collaborator into the Pebble collection.
Snarkitecture brings their signature monochromatic matte treatment to the compact dining tool resulting in the most arresting Pebble to date, with branding and EAT detailing on either side of the utensil handles.
Throughout the product and its components, the triple-grey colour overhaul renders an identical finish across multiple materials.
The Pebble Snarkitecture Edition includes a knife, fork, spoon, straw and chopsticks to prevent the adoption of single-use plastic utensils when dining on the move, a major environmental challenge across the globe.
The Pebble’s shell is created from CDs (rPolycarbonate) as a nod to the collaboration’s roots in music and its handles from food packaging (rPolypropylene) as a reminder of the challenge being tackled.
The Snarkitecture edition, like the entire OTHERWARE collection, is entirely re-recyclable at the end of life, actively promoting a circular economy.
- Dishwasher safe
- Includes a knife, fork, spoon, straw and chopsticks
- The case comes with a carabiner-style clip and lanyard, for easy carrying
- The set including accessories weighs 175 grams
- Made with recycled polypropylene, polycarbonate and steel
- Case is 105mm x 52mm x 54mm
- See this size in your camera
- Product instructions